-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 How to make your life easier for smartphones -2

Preface

Every year there is a new technology that can be used for smartphone users. Smartphones are small personal computers. On smartphones, you can do a variety of things from paying invoices to purchasing, general web surfing. Smart phones are more than just making phone calls. Smartphones can help you deal with every problem in your life.

Types of smartphones

The most impressive product to me is Nokia's mobile phone. Windows makes Nokia's smartphone. I have been a Windows phone owner and devoted customer since 2015. The reason why I love Nokia is that smartphones are user friendly. This means that anyone can use the smartphone regardless of technical skills. Nokia is a simple design. Windows phones are also refined. Windows always has the best looking mobile phone on the market with sophisticated design. Another reason I like Windows phones is that there are always changes and updates available to the owner. Microsoft listens to customers. They really really care about the features customers have value when they are using their products. Nokia's mobile phone has many exciting and convenient functions, so it's become my daily smartphone. Microsoft pioneered the latest technology on smartphones and ranked second. I discuss the advantages of owning Nokia.

Benefits of smartphone

One of my favorite merits Nokia's phone feature is a mass selection of applications in the Window's phone app store. Another add-on is Cortona, a voice assistant virtual assistant, you can search the web and get related information. Cortona is the reason I always wanted Windows Phone. It is because Microsoft was the second company to offer personal assistants with my mobile phone. I am faithful to them. Microsoft has always been providing customers with up-to-date information on features. In addition, Nokia phone users can enjoy the rapid and regular update of Windows Phone regardless of the type of mobile phones to use. Microsoft provides updates for Windows phones to devices two years ago. Microsoft will not be able to control updates by operators and will be available to all carriers as soon as updates are available from Microsoft.

Nokia's mobile phone is compatible with all other Windows devices. If you own a Windows phone, Xbox, or PC, information flows smoothly from one device to another. You can quickly sync your photos to all your devices, answer the phone with your Xbox or PC, or send text messages from multiple devices. I am grateful that I can manage school business and personal communication from one device.

Warranty planning

Another major reason why I love my Windows phone is that it comes with a wonderful warranty plan. When my phone accidentally dropped from the puddle and hurt the water, I called a Microsoft customer service and fixed the phone for free. If you bring your smartphone to the mall, it will cost 100 to 300 dollars for repair. Microsoft took care of everything and fixed my phone in just two days, saving time and money.

Conclusion

My experience as a Microsoft customer was amazing, but I have no plans to shop anywhere on my smartphone. The Nokia mobile phone is very easy to use and you can travel easily. Nokia's mobile phones have various types that attract many customers. In my opinion, Nokia's mobile phone is ahead of other smart phone brands with sophisticated design and outstanding functionality. Nokia's mobile phones adapt to handle something with daily settings. I am proud Nokia phone owner and my phone is doing everything I am seeking it. The technology of Nokia's mobile phone is truly impressive to me.




 How to make your life easier for smartphones -2


 How to make your life easier for smartphones -2

Click to comment