-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Naturally occurring inverse myocardial injury - case study -2

Do you know that myocardial injury can naturally be reversed? I am talking about walking, evidence of living, this article is a case study to profile this evidence.

Cases in which myocardial damage was reversed

Five years ago, I underwent surgery to replace the congenital defective aortic valve. The valve did not close properly, it leaked with every heartbeat, and the efficiency of the heart was reduced. I used this valve for 67 years, but I did not recognize that it was not broken. I suffered from the symptoms of this congenital deficiency, but I could not realize the reason.

For example, I always had great physical strength, but I could not do exercise requiring a long-term cardiovascular stamina. I was always wondering how people could jog and talk at the same time.

After surgery, I was able to practice aerobics which I could not do so far. I was able to run easily for 30 minutes without wind blowing. But my physicist showed my heart echocardiography results show my myocardium has expanded from a lifetime of overwork and is somewhat damaged. She told me that such expansion can never be reversed, and I will have to treat my mind carefully about the rest of my life.

I appreciate her worry, but as a medical doctor in Chinese medicine, I did not believe that I could not reverse the situation. In Chinese medicine, it is believed that any condition can be cured.

Natural supplementation therapy

After surgery, my cardiologist prescribed coumadin to prevent blood from solidifying into the artificial aortic valve. Because I had serious side effects from taking coumauchin, I switched to a natural blood regulator called nattokinase. Nattokinase has been used by Asians to dissolve and prevent thrombosis for centuries. In addition, we increased the intake of coenzyme Q 10 from 30 mg to 180 mg. I have taken coenzyme Q 10 in the natural form of the heart for many years, but since I realized that I have the healing properties of myocardium, I have increased my intake to the treatment level.

Result of echocardiography

I confirm echocardiogram once a year to confirm that the prosthetic heart valve is functioning properly and to check the general health condition of the heart. Three years ago, the result of my annual echocardiography surprised my doctor. She called me and asked what I was doing for my heart. I told her, and why asked her. She replied that my heart muscle is no longer growing and that the wall of the heart is no longer thick. This surprised her very much as she had never seen this kind of reversal in her exercise.

I am pleased that my heart muscle recovered from stress of overworked lifetime. In my case, the perspectives of Chinese medicine where healing is always possible have been demonstrated. I hope that these results will inspire others and recognize that any condition can be healed and that natural completion is always an option to consider.




 Naturally occurring inverse myocardial injury - case study -2


 Naturally occurring inverse myocardial injury - case study -2

Click to comment