-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Treatment of injury when Arnica does not work magic -2

Treating Arnica's injuries is definitely the most efficient and effective way to solve them. Arnica is the most commonly used homeopathic medicine. It is always best to start with Arnica. It may completely solve many injuries. Or you may start things, but you will not be done.

Long ago, I appreciated the next most common and most effective medicine for injury and illness.

Kelpie is a great sheep dog, but even if it is not trained, they seem to have rounded up the sheep. If there is no sheep, other animals may be used. My Kelpie loves to try horses, but horses are used to it, and now I completely ignore the dog.

However, I can not pull the dog by lifting a horse, chewing her ass and putting it on a horse. Initially, horses were kicked out and often hit dogs. You think it will stop them, but it did not do anything to persuade them!

But now the horse ignores the tail.

As a result, their tail is irregular, short, very ineffective fly / swat. When it comes to spring, flies are really bad and horses need a tail to be effective.

It was not too serious when it was the only dog. But with the arrival of the second dog Toby, the first one was decided to teach him all her bad habits including tail beat.

So I made up my mind to stop biting my dog.

But my plan was not well thought out.

Or it will be executed. A bite ...

I took Toby until the back of a normal gentle mares. The idea is that as he jumps to the tail, I instruct him to stop.

Of course Toby did not feel like jumping off.

And I could not do it by command.

Why do you think I could do?

Horses were not a big deal with all the activities behind her. She was kicked out.

Toby was too smart and I knew how to pay attention to this situation.

I shocked my lower arm. It brings me back to the ground.

After a while, I saw my arms bulging in front of my eyes and sat down there thinking my ridiculous idea.

Sometimes I woke up and went to my precious arnica bottle.

Arnica is the main remedy for all injuries, but in particular it is a soft tissue damage. Of course, since all injuries have soft tissue damage, Arnica is always the first treatment to use for injuries. It often sorts things thoroughly. However, sometimes a second or third treatment may be required to complete the cure as in this case.

By choosing the right treatment right after the event, no development is guaranteed and everything is cleared up quickly. But I may be a bit late with my treatment.

I stayed at Arnica for several days. It relieved the pain, there was no bruise, but I realized that the swelling gradually crept on my arms. And I was limited in the use of arms. I could not carry heavy things, I twisted my hands.

You should have warned me that it is not the right cure.

One of the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medications for injuries after Arnica is Bellis perennis.

Bellis perennis belongs to the same plant (complex family) as Arnica. Bellis is suitable for deep influences of trauma and injuries such as deep abdominal surgery. But it also deals with swelling and chunks from injuries Arnica may not be able to cope.

As soon as I started Bellis, I was able to see the thrill fall. A few days later my arm returned to normal.

There is no pain or pain.

There is no swelling.

I carried as usual and was able to twist again.

What I have to do is to abandon Arnica after a few hours and move to Bellis because the symptoms were not resolved soon.

But time delay is not important. Even if injuries are long-standing, remedial measures are still effective if they show symptoms suited to relief pictures.




 Treatment of injury when Arnica does not work magic -2


 Treatment of injury when Arnica does not work magic -2

Click to comment