-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Hurricane preparation - better preparation of hurricanes is necessary (not only at your house) -2

When I lived in Connecticut, I was an all-state priority contractor. My occupation was the work of a construction manager employed by a home owner who was suffering from fire and flooding.

Fire and water damage tend to increase from North Korea during the winter. This is due to the use of burst water pipes due to insufficient insulation to protect against periodically cleaned fireplaces and frozen weather.

Working on remodeling work, I suffered considerable damage, such as the crash of Labiance Plaza at Ct's bridge port. Labiance Plaza was a new 9-story building under construction. The technology of the building being used was called a "lift slab" such that the first slab was poured into the grade, then hydraulically lifted, another slab scattered down, two of which were lifted .

The building collapsed with nearly all floor workers. I will not specifically mention, you saw a similar image from 9/11. But I am saying: The man who is with me in the rescue operation is a veteran, they said they had not seen anything so bad. I agreed.

Until it comes to Florida after Hurricane Andrew.

I got off the plane at MIA and thought "This is not too bad". The roof around the airport has not been damaged yet. Several shingles appeared to be missing, but the overall appearance did not look like the news reported.

I taught my homestay customer the address. He needed to start over at his house and he could not find a local contractor. Telling me from each other's friends, he offered me to pay me nearly twice what I made with Ct. If I just got down and put it back to his house, I came.

I rented a car at the airport and departed from Avis men with general instructions. Prior to my departure, the Avis man said that he warned that the road was blocked in the area I headed and needed a little time to compensate for the traffic.

The boy was away from him. Transportation was the least of my concerns. Within minutes of leaving the airport, I found a mistake in the damage by the first "evaluation". Indeed, the airport was not a problem, but the south of it did hit anything.

Virtually any street you turned on not only caused a rapid increase in traffic accidents, it not only made things worse, there were no traffic signals or street signs. (Needless to say, I got behind ... if you think of "smiling face" two days behind).

During the adventure to welcome my clients to the house, I wondered if these people did not take precautionary measures to better protect their houses, as well as trees, boats, cars, RVs etc. had thought. It was painfully obvious to me. A poor house was not the only thing to fly all through the night Andrew came to town!

When I finally arrived to meet my new client, I was not surprised what I saw. I spent two days trying to pass through the roads by means of transportation such as trees, planes, boats, boats, etc. and I had enough time to see the miserable environment. His house was only one of the thousands destroyed by Andrew.

Several months later I completed the client 's house, he introduced me to his friend, and that friend introduced me to a different friend ... etc. It was thought that I was working only once in Florida, I have been working here for more than 16 years in southern Florida.

After building for over 30 years, insurance mitigation and becoming a priority contractor, I can provide these three advices with certain accuracy.

When it comes to a hurricane. Prepare. Prepare. Prepare.

To prepare a hurricane correctly, obtain hurricane preparations early. Tie everything that you can get a rope or strap, including your tree, boat, car, or whatever you can not get inside. Please do not leave anything by chance.

The power of a hurricane is beyond what you want to experience regardless of whether it is 1 or 5 cats. I will not wait for the last minute to prepare for you.




 Hurricane preparation - better preparation of hurricanes is necessary (not only at your house) -2


 Hurricane preparation - better preparation of hurricanes is necessary (not only at your house) -2

Click to comment