-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 Garage Organization - A Laundry Room in the Garage, Could Save You Thousand! <br/>-2

"Honey, you need to come home, we have a major problem." What can be worse when you answer your phone? Are have a major problem. "Of the kids ok? Are you ok? Did you get into an accident, is anyone hurt? Then I hear," No dear, it & # 39 "the house, it & # 39; s flooded." Well, it could be worse, but for homeowners, plumbing issues are right up there with the last. I tried the situation with the water leakage was coming. I tried the situation with her over the phone and found it. I quickly told her to simply wash off the water line to the washer and the gusher of water stopped. T As I have stayed on the phone with her as she walked around the house and through the interior. On the other side of the wall where the water line burst is our den with beautiful oak hardwood floors through. I stayed on the line she surveyed the situation, to our amazement, the problem was just in the garage.

Good fortune # 1. now replaced with the hot and cold in in hour. I now have an hour and $ 20 later the problem was fixed. with the damage in the garage.

Good fortune # 2; I recently organized my garage with new interlocking tiles, a slatwall organization system on the walls to hang everything on, including all new resin cabinets. So there literally was no damage. I simply squeeee-ed the water out the front Because I had slutwall installed on walls, no items were on the floor and so no water Also, my cabinets were built of a commercial grade plastic or resin, none of my cabinets had water damage, as may have been already the case with wooden cabinets. So I could have been held a major multi-thousand dollar disaster, literally was fixed, cleaned and back to normal within a couple hours and $ 20. Amazing! The i nvestment I had made to organize my garage just saved me thousands of dollars in time and money.

Good fortune # 3. About six months earlier our house featured on the HGTV show, "How Much is My House Worth". On this show the basically give you a market appraisal and tell what is good about you house and what is is bad. Overall I was very pleased with the results. The TV host said, "In this day and age, people do not want to have to go into the go into the "I have a story." I never got to la theory. I look not now,. I, I look back now, after the infamous phone call from my wife and though how how was was the and dryer would have lucky I was. The walls, the insulation, my furniture and possible mold issues, I could just hear the cash register ringing continuously. Not to mention I actually thought about to call the TV show and the host to tell them of my experience and how my down graduated washer and dryer in the garage saved me thousands. Instead I smoked and was thankful that everything turned out the way it did ... this time.

Having your washer and dryer in the garage is not a bad thing, while it might not be the most convenient place fr your washer and dryer, it could save you thousands in the long run. And finally, organize your garage!




 Garage Organization - A Laundry Room in the Garage, Could Save You Thousand! <br/>-2


 Garage Organization - A Laundry Room in the Garage, Could Save You Thousand! <br/>-2

Click to comment