-->

Type something and hit enter

By On
advertise here
 My Top 10 Favorite CD & # 39; s of All-Time <br/>-2

He is a guitarist and has grown in his talent and that comes from studying past music and players, just like I I There are so many styles of music and I like them all from Led Zeppelin to Tony Bennett to Keith Urban to Paul Butterfield to Bob James and Keb 'Mo. There is great music in this country and it also started here. This is one of the hardest things I have done, pick your top 10. Being a musician for over 40 years, I have a ton of favorites, but let & # 39; s get started:

1. My mom also played the piano and the tambourine if you have I have was into into Elvis like all of America. At the same time when the Beatles played the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964 I was hooked like a fish and was I saw Her Standing There, I Want to Hold Her Hand, and All My Lovin sounded like nothing I had heard before and from that point on I was going to be a Rock Drummer!

Beatles & # 39; 65, Revolver, Rubber Soul, Hard Days Night, the White album, Sgt. Peppers, Abbey Road, there are just so many ....! I loved the John Lennon material, I loved Paul & # 39; s too, yet John & # 39; s material touched me the most. Let it Be had the title song plus the Long and Winding Road, I & # 39; ve Got a Feeling, Across the Universe, Dig a Pony, Dig It and more. This is definitely my all-time favorite rock band ...!

There You are Experienced / Jimi Hendrix-I was experienced at this time, this was one of the greatest records I ever heard and as with the ones before I mentioned, I still listened to them today. There & # 39; s also Hey Joe , Manic Depression, Foxy Lady, Stone Free, Wind Cries Mary, just an incredible piece of work! Yet I have to mention Axis Bold as Love which has Little Wing and 6 To 9, not to mention Electric Ladyland with Crosstown Traffic, All Along the Watchtower, Voodoo Chile another masterpiece. For you young players and I mean musicians not pimps, listen to all of these Cd & # 39; s.

I saw Deep Purple tour this album in 1970. They opened the show for Rod Stewart and the Small Faces. Deep Purple Ian Gillan, in the song Speed ​​King, when the laugh on the record came he did a high scream for 60 seconds, maybe 120 it was a long great scream, absolutely incredible ...! There was also Child in Time, Into the Fire, Livin Wreck and Hard Lovin Man. The rest of the group were all top notch players: Ritchie Blackmore guitarist set a new standard for the instrument, Ian If you love metal, this band changed Rock & # 39; N Roll! If you love metal , Deep Purple started it, Listen to it!

5. Debut / Led Zeppelin-I grew up on big bands, and blues, I mention the big bands my Dad played, Blues I listened to was Muddy Waters, Sonny Boy Williamson, Willie Dixon, Howlin Wolf, Paul Butterfield, and many more I then heard Led Zeppelin & # 39; s debut album and it rocked my socks off because they were Good Times - Bad Times, Babe I & # 39; m Gonna Leave You, I Can not Quit You Baby, You Shook From this point on I personally went toward the heavy Blues oriented Rock & # 39; N Roll. This record made an impact on me like Meet the Beatles and Are You Experienced! I Loved this ...!

Black Dog, Rock & # 39; N Roll, Stairway to Heaven, Going to California, Misty Mountain Hop, 4 Sticks, and When the Levee Breaks (who knew They must have remember back then they were being albums and they were on vinyl. You must not forget that what has has come between the debut and 4! There was Led Zeppelin 2 - Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker, Bring it on Home, What Should and Never Be and the all - time sex song - the Lemon song. Plus Zep 3 - Since I Been Lovin You, Tangerine, Gallow ' more. My favorite heavy rock band.

7. Smokin & # 39; / Humble Pie-Steve Marriott had won the best voices in rock. 30 Day & # 39; s in the Hole, Hot and Nasty, C & # 39; on Everybody, the Fixer, Your So Good for Me ... They were the Best.

8 Tribute to Muddy Waters / Paul Rodgers - Nothing more needs to be said Paul is another one of the Greatest Singers of all - time. Free, Bad Co. and as of laThe he did the last Queen tour. Blues are his roots and I love all of his music. If you are young Listen & Learn.

9. Harvest / Neil Young - One of my favorite folk artists Old Man was my favorite because my Dad was so so supportive and I was lucky ...! A Man Needs a Maid another, There & # 39; sa World w / the London Symphony, the Needle & the Damage Done, I have lost some friends too, and Words. Just a classic record!

10 Offering / Ax- Touring with OZZY 1982, and playin the Oakland Coliseum 18,000 people and not getting anything thrown at us, 30,000 Irvine Meadows same thing, OZZY said Teddy you have a smoke, Sharon does not want me smokin. Then to Texas where the police surrounded our buses because of the last time he was there he pissed on the Alamo, From OZZY to Judas Priest, To Ted Nugent, To Kiss, To Cheap Trick & more. It was a great year for AX, wonderful people we met and Rock & # 39; N Roll Party in the Streets made it to the 59 Song of the Year and Offering the 75th Album of the Year.

Remember "Keep on Rockin" and Teamwork makes the Dreamwork .... Luv Ya, Teddy




 My Top 10 Favorite CD & # 39; s of All-Time <br/>-2


 My Top 10 Favorite CD & # 39; s of All-Time <br/>-2

Click to comment